How to Enroll:
Step 1: Select your class from the list on the Home Page and click on ‘PURCHASE HERE‘
Step 2: Sign up as a NEW USER with your information
Step 3: Submit payment OR the Court’s Discount Code
Step 4: Complete your course and receive your certificate.
Courses are affordable, self-paced, and available 24/7. This allows you to meet court obligations without having to schedule time off from work or school. Online Courses are never cancelled and private. Now you don’t have to meet in a public classroom with others who will know your private matters. All courses are accessible from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
All courses are accessible from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
- A fully online experience
- Unlimited, 24/7 access
- Full audio with text
- Complete from any computer, mobile device, or tablet
- Free Certificate of Completion
- Login and logout as many times as you want
- Catered to your schedule
- Super easy to use and navigate
- Q: What’s Included?
- A: All courses are available 24/7 and are completed 100% online. Upon completion, your certificate will be processed according to the email option you selected during registration.
- Q: How many times can I log in and out?
- A: As many times as you want.
- Q: Is the entire course done online?
- A: Yes, the entire course is done 100% online.
- Q: How long do I have to complete my courses?
- A: 90 days. If you need more time, just let us know, and we will extend the time free of charge.
- Q: Is there a final exam I need to pass?
- A: Yes, all of our programs have a final exam. An overall grade of 70% will award you a certificate of completion
- Q: What if I fail the final exam?
- A: If you do not pass the final exam, you will have another attempt at passing without any extra charge. We will give you access to the course again at no extra charge so you can review the material again before retesting.
- Q: Can I sign up online?
- A: Yes, you can sign up 100% online using our secure registration form and payment. All of our programs are taken 100% online. Select your class and click on the Purchase Here button to begin.
- Q: How long is the course?
- A: Each course requires that you spend a minimum amount of time. Please check the time details for your course to determine how long it is. You do not, however, need to accrue those hours in one sitting. Once registered, you may start and stop the course at your convenience.
- Q: When will I receive my certificate?
- A: Upon successful completion, your certificate available INSTANTLY!
- Q: How do you know where to send my certificate?
- A: During registration, we will ask for your email address as well as your mailing address.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: We accept secure online payments using Discover, Visa and MasterCard or the court’s discount code. This includes debit cards, credit cards, and pre-paid cards displaying the Discover, Visa or MasterCard logos. We also will accept a money order.
- Q: Can I mail in a money order?
- A: Yes, if you want to mail in a money order contact us, and we will give you the necessary information of where to mail it. Once we receive your payment, we will notify you.
- Q: Is the information I submit through this website secure?
- A: Yes, JohnSchool.org is committed to protecting your privacy and online confidentiality. Our site uses special encryption to protect your personal information.